
Yes, Debbie loved her buggy and Grandpa loved pushing her through the park.
Yes, I think I will have a nap. So coozy.

I am ready now for more walking.

Yes, those are binky's hanging on the tree. Debbie didn't quite understand why her binky's were on the tree.

See the difference in Debbie's transportation. This picture is pre-buggy days. Dad had to carry her. It was fun for a while, but that buggy was so nice.

Hey, Grandpa, we are leaving you. Do't get lost.

Come on over to Frederiksberg and go for a walk with us in our park. Of course you have to come early as it gets dark around 4:30.










2 comments:
great pics
It is fun to see these pictures again. We sure had a great time with you in Denmark and seeing the sites, meeting the great people and seeing the work of great missionaries moving forth.
Post a Comment