Sunday, December 09, 2007

It has been a busy week and I haven't taken the time to write or share pictures. I sure enjoy reading my family's blogs. I would rather do that then write. We had the Clark's and Else Knudsen over for hot chocolate and home made toffee and cookies. We burned our advent candle for this week. Can't wait till Chris Ray comes and brings me a wreath for my candles. Also some lights for my tree. They won't let me burn the candle ornaments so I need lights. We burned up the ones that came on the tree from American by just plugging them in. We have been here too long, we forgot that we needed a transformer or whatever they are called.

Each year the missionaries sing at the temple and it is a lot of fun. Tonight they decided to have us sing at the church. Not a good idea. We are great outside but inside we weren't very good and some people came to hear the First Presidents' broadcast with the tabernacle choir. Some non members left after we sang and missed the best part. Wasn't the broadcast great? I cried when we sang Silent Night. We sang in Danish for our program but I really didn't know what I was singing but in English I did. Didn't take any pictures like last year. I didn't wear my fur coat either. I will have to get out the old pictures and post.

Chris comes in the morning for a few days to help me learn to love my Mac. Hope I have time. This week we have two conferences, one in Horsens, across the bridge about 3 hrs away and then Friday here at the church. I am also getting a service missionary to help in the office. This will be good as she is from Denmark and knows their way of doing business. So good night. Have fun in the snow Utah.

3 comments:

Julie said...

We miss you... I am sure if you were here Abe would love to throw a snowball at your bum. Its his favorite game.

Jennifer Never said...

Time to blog again. We love you guys and miss you. Can't wait for you to get your Christmas present!!!

jfleck0501 said...

Sure wish you were going to be in Salt Lake! We could throw snowballs at eachother or have a grandparents versus kids snowball fight! Do take care. I'll hug the wee ones for you. Much love!

Home Now

I guess it is time to move on and start another blog.  I have been sick and not really with it.  So . . . something will be coming.

Here We Come

Here We Come
Here We Come!

Look who's here to welcome us home.

We were all excited to see each other.

We were all excited to see each other.
We were all excited to see each other.

Welcome

Welcome
A welcome sign, our grandchildren, what else do we need to welcome us home.

Denmark in Utah

Denmark in Utah
I brought a little of Denmark home with me to share with all my grandchildren. Everyone gets a ride who wants one.

Goodbye to Denmark

Goodbye to Denmark
Good bye

Goodbye to The Andersons

Goodbye to The Andersons
Brother Anderson and his family took such good care of us at the office.

Goodbye to The Wainscotts

Goodbye to The Wainscotts
Andrea and Brian adopted us as their parents for our stay in Denmark. We are going to miss them.

Some of our favorite places in Denmark.

Denmark we love.

Jylland with the agetpar

Make a PhotoShow Full Size