
Well, he finally came.. Grady Blaze Gunter, our 27th grandchild, a tie breaker (13 girls and 13 boys). Yes, Amber had her baby at 4:27 on the 5th of February weighing in at 9lb 4oz and 21.5 inches long. At least that is what I heard as I was a computer on the table hanging out. Yes, we Skyped me in to the room and I hung out for 3 hours. Couldn't hear much or see much, but I was there. Isn't technology great.










2 comments:
Dear Marilyn and Gary,
Congratulations on your newest grandbaby. It was so much fun to be able to take care of Amber and her new son. It was also great to have you be a part of it by cyberspace!
Hope all is well in the missionfield. We miss you here in Murray.
Hey! Cute new grandbaby! I've heard they decided to name him Grady Giles Gunter instead of blaze....hope you like it! I love you gys and thanks for all your nice comments on my blog! love you!
Post a Comment